1. Erdogan fears the mercenaries defeat north Syria.
2. Refugees’ suffering continue in Robar camp.
3. Turkish border guards shoot civilians on border with Syria, two killed.
4. Arab-Kurd forces cut main IS Syria-Turkey supply route.
5. Hundreds of refugees head for the liberated areas.
6. Russia shows support to Kurdish-led SDF north Syria.
7. The Exterior Body consoles the American people.
8. ISIS jihadis abduct dozens of Kurdish civilians in Syria’s Aleppo.
9. 38 mercenaries are killed, arms and ammunitions seized.
10. Muslim: residents of freed areas will decide their form of rule.
11. Syrian Kurds erect monument in memory of foreign fighters fallen in war against ISIS. Continue reading