1. Demirtas: We must break the isolation on Ocalan
2. “Turkey is not Guantanamo”: Imprisoned politician Demirtas slams new prison uniform policy
3. 267 corpses exhumed: How far can Turkey’s ‘war on terror’ go?
4. People of Tabqa respond to Assad: We are all SDF fighters
5. 1570 youths joined the SDF, YPG and YPJ in one month
6. Are hit squads about to take aim at Turkey’s dissidents abroad?
7. Germany should investigate Turkish plans to attack opposition
8. Kurdish-led Syrian groups plan to attend Sochi talks: officials
9. Turkish police raid pro-Kurdish party’s İstanbul bureau, detain co-chairperson
10. Yüksekdağ: It is very clear that there is a hand applying pressure on my judicial case
11. Turkey’s problem with Syrian Kurds far from over
12. Iraqi Kurdish ministers resign amid violent protests
13. Iraq invites bids to build new Kirkuk pipeline to Turkey